Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, PATTI

Patti, I'm a few hours early, just couldn't wait to wish you a happy birthday.  This card was made for you!
Hope you have a wonderful day, every minute of it!  I have enjoyed your friendship very much!  Your support and encouragement gives me strength.  Thank you, Sweetie, God Bless!

(the quote (in case you can't read my handwriting) is "Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. " ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and quote. It warms my heart.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me today.
    Your friendship means so much to me.
    God Bless You Nadine
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Patti. You deserve the BEST of birthdays every year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment "Play Nice"